Members of Tube unions RMT and TSSA are taking industrial action to stop Boris Johnson and LU bosses’ plans for cuts, closures, and attacks on terms and conditions. HOLT supports their strikes and other actions. Read on for details of the action.
- STRIKES: 9pm, Tuesday 4 February to 9pm, Tuesday 6 February, and 9pm, Tuesday 11 February to 9pm, Tuesday 13 February.
- OVERTIME BAN: Effective immediately for all station staff, began on 17 January.
- REVENUE ACTION: Station staff will not carry out revenue duties (selling and checking tickets) and, wherever safe, will open gates, between 8.30am and 11.30am and 6.30pm and 9.30pm on Friday 7, Monday 10, and Friday 14 February. For more on the revenue action, click here.
FOR DETAILS OF PICKET LINES FOR THE 4-6 FEBRUARY STRIKE, CLICK HERE. PLEASE NOTE — THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND WILL BE ADDED TO.
Check out the following websites to keep up to date with the action:
- RMT London
- “Every Job Matters” — Defending Jobs on London Underground (Facebook)
- Every Job Matters (Twitter)